Feel Good m&m Cookies & A Feel Good Playlist

Saturday, March 19, 2016


Enjoy this playlist filled with my favourite feel good songs while making these delicious cookies.
These cookies & special playlist can make any day a good day. I recommend having a dance party in the kitchen while listening & taking a few bites of the raw cookie dough, it won't hurt ;)

Enjoy! 



Mini m&m Cookie Recipe
350 - 7-9 minutes

Ingredients: 
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar or 1/2 cup baking splenda (I personally like using the splenda)
1/2 cup butter - softened
2 eggs
1/4 cup oil 
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
3 cups flower
Mini m&m's 
not pictured: 1/4 cup oil

Instructions: 

1. Cream together butter, sugars & oil. 
2. Add in eggs & vanilla. Mix until fluffy. 
3. Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, & salt. 
4. Add dry ingredients to cream mixture, gradually.   
5. Continue mixing together with a wooden spoon until dough forms. 
6. Add in mini m&m's, mixing with a wooden spoon. (I don't use a specific measurement of m&m's, I just continue adding them to the dough until I think there's enough. P.S. you can never have too many m&m's.)


7. Using an ice cream scooper (or they actually make cookie dough scoopers!), place dough balls on a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. 
I had to hand roll my cookies cause I don't have a scooper with me in Chicago... it works just as well, just much easier with a scooper. 
8. Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes. 


These cookies are great frozen & keep for quite some time in the freezer! This recipe makes about 32 smaller cookies. Throw them in a freezer ziplock & save some for a rainy day.

I hope you enjoy! Send me pictures of your finished cookies, tag me on instagram @maria_natalia3 or on twitter @maria_natalia :)


xx. Maria Natalia

You Might Also Like

0 comments