My LuluLemon Essentials

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I live in LuluLemon & if you don't know what that is, you need to go check their stuff out. I wear Lulu at all times, you will rarely see me not wearing at least 1 piece of Lulu clothing. Their clothing is amazing activewear & I love to wear mine to dance. 
I thought I should share my love for LuluLemon & tell y'all about my favourite Lululemon pieces that I don't think I could live without & don't know how I did before I purchased them! 


Define Jacket: This jacket is so simple & so perfect. Its the perfect jacket to throw on when heading out the door to go to class, dance or run errands. It has extra long sleeves with my favourite LuluLemon feature: thumb holes! It moves with you, keeps you warm but is made of sweat-wick fabric to keep you cool when you're active! 


Leggings: Any style of LuluLemon leggings are perfect. They have so many different styles that are perfect for everyone. Pictured, I am wearing a high waisted, ankle length, laser cut legging that is sadly no longer available. But my all time favourite pair of leggings from Lulu are the Wunder Under Pant, high rise & normal rise. They stay in place & require very little pulling up when you're moving around. They fit like a glove in wash up amazingly. Lulu even has a hemming service to make their pants fit perfectly! 


Vinyasa Scarf: This scarf is a gift sent from heaven. After purchasing the one above, I refused to go anywhere without it. I recently purchased a second one that is lined with fleece & keeps me hella warm here in the cold. The best part of the Vinyasa scarf is that it has snaps up & down the short edges allowing you to wear it many different ways. I'm finding different ways to wear it all of the time. It also works as a great blanket when taking a quick cat nap in-between classes. 


&Go Destination Jacket: This simple, light weight windbreaker was an amazing find this past September. It's 100% waterproof, has an adjustable elastic waist to make it fit just as you please, zipper pockets to keep all of your belongings safe & zipper vents at the chest to keep you cool. The back has reflective trim to keep you visible in the dark, which is perfect when I'm coming home from one of my night classes. Although it is pretty light weight, I can easily layer underneath to keep me warm & dry at the same time. 



xx. Maria Natalia

You Might Also Like

0 comments